Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy, Happy

Normally I wouldn't post on my own birthday -- after all, this is the blog for my boys -- but it was a happy, happy day. Not just because I got to take Blanden to his cooking camp class again this morning. Not just because I got to share my birthday with my mom, who treated us to lunch from Lucille's ordered in while the little guys napped. And not just because my generous husband treated us to a fantastic special-occasion dinner out at Carmine's, complete with flowers on the table.
But what makes today especially happy, happy is that Ellis is healthy! The results of his exam showed no signs of urinary reflux. The urologist recommends repeating an ultrasound in two to three months just to be sure he continues to grow properly, but we can handle ultrasounds no problem, and we are all very happy, happy.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Oh Katie, I am so glad to hear this!!