Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day with Dad

I went to an all-day editing workshop downtown today, so Blanden and Ed had a full day of Boys' Club together. This was the longest I have ever been away from my little guy, which was a bit strange for me, although I knew they would have a great time together.

However, I don't have too much else to say about this event, because according to my boys, the first rule of Boys' Club is that you don't talk about Boys' Club, so they're lips are sealed.

But I can say that Blanden has been sleeping in his sling since I got home -- he's going on two hours now, and I have a very good feeling he's going to keep sleeping for another two hours until we wake him up for his bedtime bottle. So I don't know what these two were up to all day, but I do know that it involved a whole lot of fun. :)

No comments: