Saturday, November 29, 2008

Days Seven and Eight -- Things Are Getting Busy, But Fun!

Visiting with Papa.
Papa giving Blanden his nighttime bottle.

Blanden in front of the fireplace. (Photos by Dad). This rocking chair was Grammy's chair when she was a little girl; Grammy has pictures of Mommy and Uncle Andrew in it, and now me. :)



We're getting a little bit behind on our vacation blog postings. Yesterday Grammy and Mommy did just a little bit of shopping so Blanden watched just a little bit of football while hanging out with Daddy and Uncle Andrew, and Aunt Jill worked. We went back out to Grammy and Papa's house for dinner, and I met Mr. Mercer. Fortunately Papa is feeling a little bit better so I am able to spend some time with him now too.

This morning I went to a baby shower with Mommy and Grammy for another one of Mommy's friends who is expecting. Daddy and Uncle Andrew promised me that this is the only time I will ever have to attend one of those. :) But fortunately I wasn't the only baby there, and I did really well -- I smiled and played while more new people held me, then I promptly took a nap in my car seat, and then woke up just at the end.

We've all spent the afternoon relaxing at Uncle Andrew and Aunt Jill's house. This evening Daddy went to church with Papa for a little while to take some photos of St. Mary's in preparation for my baptism. Tomorrow is the big day!

No comments: