Saturday, November 22, 2008

Heading to Michigan



I had just dropped-off Katie and Blanden at the airport. They are heading to Michigan for a long anticipated visit of family and friends. Many adventures will await them before I'm able to meet them again: Blanden will meet several members of the Raymond family for the first time. Katie will have an opportunity to catch-up with friends, Blanden will be showered with kissess and squeezed with countless hugs. I'm sure that there will be lengthly meals, good wine, and great conversation. It won't be until next Thursday until I'm reunited with my dear family. I already miss them very much! I'll know that the Michigan family will take great care of the two most precious gifts of my world. I'll be thinking of you constantly! Call me often

No comments: